Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 2...check.

Week 2 went well with a few modifications on the length of my short run due to time, but I was able to get my 4 miles in outside and on time.  Some familiar running pains are back mostly hot spots on the feet because lack of proper sock availability.  oops next time.
This week for me is filled with many nights out due to work so it will be interesting where these runs come in.  The nice thing is that this is an easy week with short runs through the whole week, woo hoo ( I am not used to having a "rest week" for a 15k but its awesome).  So with all runs being just 2 miles I will be popping in the pool to get back to the swimming thing and hit some miles on the bike as well.  This 15k was just supposed to be the catalyst to jump start tri training anyway.  With the training and running picking up I have also suspending my other extracurricular activity of fast living aka beer drinking.  I just know that there is no good way to add miles if I'm busy in the fast living world.  I will be squeezing in some fast living next weekend when I am in California for a wedding but I guess I will have to earn it by getting in a few extra miles:). A nice change from the Seattle 38 degrees and gray weather runs down there will be enjoyable and not frozen. Until next time. Keep running.
-RR-

1 comment: