Friday, October 1, 2010

tried again

Just 2 miles tonight with a 2o mins row workout after but I just wanted to see how the foot would hold up and so far so good. For you runners out there when you take time off and you come back your first run always feels great you feel like you could run forever but then the next time you go out two days later it not quite as easy as it was the first time. There are always good days and bad days with running but I am just happy to be back putting some miles on not many but still more then I have ran in the past 4 weeks. My sister has now started training too so it is fun to have a buddy. Although we can't run together because I think one of her strides is about one and a half of mine. She is making great time on her runs so we could start together then she can stretch, drive home and put dinner in the oven by the time I am wrapping up a run. It is nice to have someone that is training anyway. I think she will be happy when I can go more then 4 miles again:). Off to bed this girl has got to get her beauty rest.
-RR-

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend that can go shopping waiting for the walkers to finish. She is a runner in a group of walkers. Good job KT

    ReplyDelete