Friday, June 24, 2011

Checking in....Finally

Well it has been one month since my last blog post. I wish I could say it was because running over took me and I just got lost in the training. That however is not the case. I have been training and doing I'd say a rating of B-. I have not miss a long run but there have been a few delays in doing them and I have skipped a couple of week day runs... But it happens right?! I will add that I did my 12 mile run last week 2 hours 26 mins. Itwas just what I needed to give me the boost to know that I WILL be able to run the whole entire race tomorrow... Yep that's right I said tomorrow. Its go time, time to dace. I feel ready excited and motivated to keep up with this running sport I still love to hate 50% of the time. After this one is over I will be able to do my next one with a timed goal and really push it. As for tomorrow Finish line is the only this I am concerned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment