Thursday, June 30, 2011

DONE AND DONE!!

Quick facts-
Goal accomplished: I ran the whole thing no walking
Finishing Time: 2:34:15
Sister Moment: Start line then ER was gone.
Would I do it again: yes
Could I eat After: yes and Drink:)
This post is to let you know that I had a great time and was happy with my finish I will be posting a more detailed account of the day later on when I am not using "work time". But I wanted to give you the bare minimum so that you knew that the day was a success. I have pictures documenting most things to: night before, morning of, and directly after. I also will post some during the run pictures as well I just have to touch base with all the peeps that took them. But here is one pre race snap of the Runners ER and RR Cell pic so forgive us the quality also 4:45 am:

1 comment: