Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year New Adventure

Here is to 2012, My new goal is going to be doing an Ironman 70.3!! Big goal more expensive but I am very excited, one problem I do not swim well.  I am excited to share this new adventure with the readers out there.  I am trying to get a partner in crime but I am not sure that is going to happen.  Right now I am in pre-training my "real training" does not start until until feb so people you still have time!!  So my goal is to get the bike up to 30 mile long rides and get the running up to 8 mile runs, swimming 800m (lofty goal but that's what I am shooting for).  Not sure those are obtainable but that what I am hoping for, but with out injury or burn out.  Can't have those before I even start.  Hope you enjoy this ride and much as I am going to. Until next time with an actual training report and a paid entry fee.
-RR-

1 comment: