Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here we go its test day!!

I will give an update on my actual test run when it is over. I am not so sure it am 100 percent yet but we shall see how today goes. I did a small test yesterday not with running but with walking with out the boot on for a small portion of the day. When I went to the gym I left the boot in the car. I lased up my tennis shoes and went for it...ish. I did some work on the recumbent bike and that was great because I did not have to move my ankle at all really so i did a nice warm up and earthing felt great. then off to the rowing machine after I got a good stretch in. and when it come to rowing well I did it one legged because the position your foot stay in is total extension and I am not supposed to do that at all, so I worked away with my arms and leg. then when that was done I headed to the weights. I only did a leg workout because I will be doing arms today and i want to be able to get a good work out in even if I can't run. So after the gym I head to my softball game and for the first time and sat and watched and played the cheerleader card, I still had a great time because I have a great team. After I worked up and appetite by watching our team score 26 runs we all decided because it was our last game and it was only 7pm ( we usually get done lat like 9) we all went to dinner and a great little Mexican joint. Dinner was deliouse now I have to convice a certain someone to take me there again:) now that softball is over. Getting very excited to try out the foot but also quite nervous time will tell nothing I can really do about it now beside following the doc's orders.
-Rookie Runner-

1 comment: