Thursday, July 29, 2010

Curve Ball

The Happy Hour Team
Not a bad Place to hang out on a Sunny day

Today I was very excited to share with you all the things I did besides working out, like: work, sleep in, hosted happy hour on my roof, drove up and down the Puget Sound... But I had a bit of a curve ball. Last night I had a couple of softball games and well I did not get home until about 10pm and after winning the league championship I was completing beat. So I declared yesterday my rest day, making today another day of running. It was a bit of a change because I had a hill workout. I thought a ten minute warm up and about 800m of running would be easy...er. Not so true I had to run longer then 100m to get my heart rate back down before running another hill so it was still a 2 mile run but with hills in it. It felt good to get in the swing of things and I even had time to hang out with some friends and watch them drink some brew. I though it would be a wise decision to stay away from the beer when I had a run planned. Well that's about if for me tonight. 2.5miles tomorrow looking forward to it.
Rookie Runner

1 comment: