Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 2 done with ajustments.

Well I have not had as much time to blog as I would like because I sleep workout and work.  I don't have the web at home ( who could afford that when you have to buy something every week for this triathlon deal) so posts are done at Starbucks/My office (cough cough).  Week 2 had adjustment due to an unexpected day off and a race I already had planned on my day off so I rearranged some things and did a few more double days to get the miles in.  I went to the store yesterday and bought some essentials for helping me get my training into more of a routine.  I now have a white board on my fridge with the weeks AM and PM workouts so I know what days I need to be in bed early and what days I can stay up past Jeopardy ( it airs at 7:30pm local time) for some big kid TV.  I also have a workout planner I carry with me so I know when I can squeeze in friend time and other things like grocery shopping and cleaning the house.  Now that I am all set on the organization I am feeling like I can really kick things into high gear.  Today Started my new AM/PM schedule and I woke up with ease at 4:45am this morning to get my swim in.  I was only able to do this because I was asleep by 10:30 last night.  Now with the most time consuming part of my workout done I'll be able to be snoozing again tonight by 10:00pm hopefully.  In turn I will be able to keep up this Blog a little better as well.
Happy Training
-RR-
P.S. I got my wetsuit in the mail on friday but more on that later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment