Monday, March 19, 2012

Week one in the books

A little more than I thought to say the least.  My training schedule says that I would only be working out for about 8 hours a week.... but I am slower then the average bear so it been a little more for me.  And even if you are only working out for 1.5 hours it still consume WAY more time than that.  I head to the gym about 9pm and will leave around 11:45pm-12:15am. between changing getting ready and transitioning into the pool. then Warming up there, and getting to the workout it just takes time.  In other news I have a wet suit coming at me hot, as an early birthday present from my mom.  So I only have a few more things to check off the list and I will be all set to go.  My social life has slowed on the week nights for sure but the weekend I cram as much friend time as possible. Now for week 2 adventures.
-RR-

No comments:

Post a Comment