Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday early morning 3 mile.

Looks like my new favorite thing to do is run in the mornings on Friday. It is just a great way to start the day and I usually have something going on, on Friday night and have no time for a run. SO yesterday morning I hooked up the blackberry and went out for my three miler. First time I really enjoyed my whole run my pace was even faster then usual and I am getting more comfortable with it all. I still find myself messing with my form to see what the most efficient way to run is. I have really gotten sucked into this whole training thing and find myself online trying to learn as much as I can about nutrition, clothing and everything else. A friend of mine is currently training for a full marathon and so I like to pick his brain for tips and tricks he has learned during his training. It also gives me someone to talk about running with because as interesting as I have come to find it, my friends really don't care about pacing, hydration and the occasional blister I may have ( I know those all sound so very interesting). Today thank goodness is a simple 2 mile jog just to keep my body moving which is good considering I'm headed out of town to watch two of my friends get married. I will get to snap pics with a new camera lens I got. I'm very excited for todays events and to see if I can capture some of the magic with my camera. Well Off to hit the pavement before I hit the road.
-Rookie Runner-

1 comment: